They’ll be green � with envy! Eco-friendly, Ergonomic. Made with Humankind in mind using recycled and recycleable materials. The future is Ergohuman � designed and made with humankind in mind. Aesthetics, form and function � total control, total comfort, eco-friendly and absolutely awesome. This series is a true tour de’force utilizing a synchro tilt mechanism with 3-point lock, sliding seat, pneumatic height adjustment, and headrest option all in one very unique chair… and there is no need to wait, it’s available now! Assembly instructions included.Specifications
- Mid Back
- Overall Dimensions: 26”W x 27-1/2”D x 40 - 46”H
- Seat: 19-1/2”W x 15-1/2” - 17-3/4”D
- Back: 21-1/2”W x 21-1/2 - 23-1/2”H
- Weight: 66 lbs
- TILT TENSION CONTROL - Increase or decrease tilt tension depending on user’s bodyweight.
- TILT LOCK - Lock in positions to accommodate your posture.
- BACK ANGLE ADJUSTMENT - Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on individual’s size.
- SYNCHRO-TILT - Backrest and seat tilt in unison. Back tilts more than seat and is tension adjustable.
- SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Raise or lower so your feet rest flat on the floor. This will accommodate individuals of all different heights.
- BACK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region
- SEAT DEPTH ADJUSTMENT - Change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your thighs. Keeps your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Raise or lower so your forearms rest comfortably while typing at a computer and working at your desk.
- Tilt Tension Control
- Tilt Lock
- Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Height Adjustment
- Back Height Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Arm Height Adjustment
Ergohuman Material Analysis
|Material Category||Chair Components||% of Recycled|
|% of Post Use|
|Plastic (42%)||Headrest Inner & Outside Frame||80-90%||Recyclable||97%|
|Back Inner & Outside Frame|
|Seat Inner & Outside Frame|
|Lumbar Suppor Inner & Outer Frame|
|Aluminum Alloy (35%)||U-Shape Support Frame (2.34kgs)||10%|
|Seat Support Frame (1.70kgs)|
|Arm Frame (0.31kgs)|
|Aluminum Base (3.2kgs)|
|Steel||Arm upright inside pipe||50%-80%|
|Top Plate of Mechanism|
|Screw & Bolt|
|Mesh Fabric (1%)||American Mesh (0.215kgs)||0|
|PU (3%)||Arm PU Pad (0.20kgs)||0||Non-recyclable||3%|
|Seat Front PU Foam (0.62kgs)||0|