Eofficedirect is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing Eofficedirect.com, you acknowledge and fully understand Eofficedirect's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
Personal Info Collection & Use
The information we collect includes:
- Contact and Billing information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number and billing address
- Customer Identifiers such as Username, Password and Account Number
- Customer preferences such as wish lists, order history and marketing preferences
- Send order confirmations
- Fulfill your order
- Administer your account
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send warranty information and product updates
- Your internet protocol (IP) address
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- Number of links you click within the site
- State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date and time of your visit
- Name of your Internet service provider
- Web page you linked to our site from
- Pages you viewed on the site
Please know that information obtained by us is used solely to maximize your convenience.
Information will also be provided as required by law.
- We DO NOT share your personal information with third parties.
- We DO NOT sell your personal information to third parties.
* Note that we may provide your information to companies that can provide services to help us fulfill your orders as efficiently as possible. This includes shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are pre-authorized to use your personal information as necessary to provide these services to us.
To us, security is crucial. We follow industry guidelines to ensure that personal information sent to us is 100% protected through transmission and upon receipt. It is important to note, however, that any internet-based transmission or storage is not 100% secure and is susceptible to threats. If you have any questions regarding security, please feel free to contact us at 888-363-8350.
Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an e-mail to our support attendant: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Wrigley's Business Products and Services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
General Contact Information
You can contact us regarding these privacy policies by writing or emailing us at the address below:
1090B North Reading Avenue
Boyertown, PA 19512