Bush Business Furniture 120W x 48D Boat Shaped Conference Table with Wood Base and Set of 10 High Back Office Chairs in Mocha Cherry (CTB004MR)
Quick OverviewBring your team together for a meeting or collaborative session with the Bush Business Furniture 120W x 48D Boat Shaped Conference Table and High Back Office Chairs.
Bring your team together for a meeting or collaborative session with the Bush Business Furniture 120W x 48D Boat Shaped Conference Table and High Back Office Chairs. The spacious design comfortably seats 10 people in a variety of environments from board rooms to executive offices. A classic wood base provides durability and includes adjustable levelers for a stable design on any floor. Built-in wire management grommets keep cords and cables out of the way. Continuous edge banding and a thermally fused laminate finish resist damage throughout years of daily use. The Executive Office Chairs support the upper back, shoulders and neck while bonded leather upholstery and brass accents create an upscale look. The commercial-grade Conference Table and Chairs are tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. American made with U.S. and imported parts.
- Bundle includes: 120W x 48D Boat Shaped Conference Table with Wood Base, Set of 10 High Back Leather Executive Office Chairs
- Thermally fused laminate surface resists scratches and stains to maintain the Table's professional appearance
- Wood base provides strength and stability while durable edge banding and 1 inch thick top fend off damage
- Boat Shaped Conference Table comfortably seats up to 10 people
- Stylish Brown bonded leather upholstery with brass accents give the office chairs an upscale appearance
- Tilt function with tension adjustment allows the user to customize the swivel chair's rate and ease of recline
- Surface includes wire management grommets to keep cords and cables out of the way
- Bush Business Furniture Conference Tables are available in a variety of sizes and finishes with multiple base options
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance
- American made with U.S. and imported parts; commercial quality backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty