OFM Essentials Racing Style Gaming Chair Blue ESS6065BLU
Quick OverviewModel ESS-6050 Essentials by OFM Ergonomic High-Back Leather Executive Chair
The Essentials by OFM seating collection is where quality meets value. The ESS-6050 task chair offers luxurious comfort and support thanks to the ultra-plush double cushions with extra thick segmented padding throughout the back and seat. The smooth SofThread leather further adds to the upscale look and feel. This chair is engineered for performance, with features that include height adjustable padded arms and a multi-adjustable asynchronous control that lets you fine-tune your posture to address any task in total ergonomic comfort. In addition to 360-degree swivel and seat and back height, the ESS-6050 features an adjustable lumbar support system for additional support. The comfort, stylish look, and price point of this chair make it a perfect ergonomic upgrade to your office, whether at work or at home. This chair meets or exceeds industry standards for safety and durability, and is backed by our Essentials by OFM Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Unparalleled support and comfort: segmented padded back and seat with ultra plush cushioning
- SofThread Leather: smooth, pliable seating surface for an upscale look and feel at a compelling price
- Multi-adjustable ergonomic features include back height and angle, plus lumbar support system for customized support
- Padded, adjustable-height arms allow for added upper body comfort
- 250 pound weight capacity
- Depth: 25.50"
- Height: 41" - 44.75"
- Width: 27.75"
- Arm Height: 24.50" - 28.25"
- Back Size: 19" W x 23.50" H
- Materials: Wood, Bonded Leather
- Seat Height:15" - 18.75"
- Seat Size:19.25" W x 17" D
- Weight Capacity:250 lbs
- The item ships from our closest distribution center with stock
- Item Ships in 2-4 business days
- Item Delivered in 3-9 business days
- The item is returnable under full return policy
- Item must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Damages and Defects must be reported within 48 hours of delivery