Safco Products Flip-N-Go Rolling Training Table LF1872T, 18"D x 72"W, Locking Wheels, Convertible Tabletop for Streamlined Storage (LF1872TSFLK4)
Quick OverviewThe Flip-N-Go Rolling Training Table from Safco Products helps you quickly configure and reconfigure work surfaces in conference and training rooms, community center halls, school classrooms and other shared spaces to meet your unique needs.
The Flip-N-Go Rolling Training Table from Safco Products helps you quickly configure and reconfigure work surfaces in conference and training rooms, community center halls, school classrooms and other shared spaces to meet your unique needs. Quickly roll out the sleek Flip-N-Go Training Table when you need a place to work, lock the wheels and start taking care of important business. When you need the space back, engage the lever on either side of the table to quickly shift the tabletop from flat to vertical for easier maneuverability and storage. With multiple Flip-N-Go Tables, you get those same benefits plus a whole lot more. When using more than one Flip-N-Go Table, included ganging brackets allow you to join the ends of the tabletops without using any additional tools to create longer runs of uninterrupted work surface. Connect multiple tables and create a square for a team meeting or several wide rows for a training presentation, it's all up to you. When the tables need to be moved and stored to allow space for another type of event, simply shift the tabletops vertical and nest them together along an empty wall – Flip-N-Go Tables conveniently nest in a clean, straight line with just 5 1/4" between each table to help you maximize your valuable storage space. When teams get together to meet and collaborate, computer cords and power cables start to add up. A channel on the inside of the perforated modesty panel below the tabletop assists in collecting and guiding some of those cords and cables, helping to reduce clutter and promote a more organized work area. The versatility and mobility of the Flip-N-Go Training Table means more opportunities to encounter bumps, bangs and random coffee spills along the way. With a low-pressure laminate top, black t-mold edge, sturdy steel base and locks on the wheels, the Flip-N-Go Table's durable build helps it better withstand daily use in an ever-changing environment and retain its clean, professional look for longer. Choose from one of four laminate tabletop colors and one of two steel base colors to coordinate with the aesthetic of your space. Complete your room reinvention toolkit by pairing a couple of Safco Valoré Training Chairs with your Flip-N-Go Training Table - wheeled legs and similar nested storage features make them ideal for use together in your continually evolving, collaborative spaces.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR RESOURCES. From training and conference rooms to community center halls and school classrooms, let the Flip-N-Go Table's versatility, mobility and streamlined storage help you enhance the flexibility of your shared spaces.
- BETTER TOGETHER. With easy-rolling wheels, sleek looks and the ability to quickly connect with each other, Flip-N-Go Tables work best in groups, allowing you to swiftly configure spaces and create work surfaces of varying lengths to better suit your space requirements.
- REARRANGE THE ROOM. When the conference room needs to become the training room, simply roll your Flip-N-Go Tables to their new positions. Use the included ganging brackets to quickly connect tabletops end-to-end to make longer work surfaces without needing any additional tools.
- SPACE IS AT A PREMIUM. Engage the lever on either side of the table to quickly shift the top from flat to vertical to make it easier to store when you're not using it. To maximize your space, groups of Flip-N-Go Tables with their tops in the vertical position can nest closely together in a tidy, straight line that's perfect for running parallel to an empty wall, out of the way.
- DIMENSIONS. Overall: 18"D x 72"W x 29"H (tabletop flat). Maximum Weight Capacity: 150 lbs. (evenly distributed). Table requires some assembly.
- STRONG AND STABLE. Featuring a low-pressure laminate top with a black t-mold edge, sturdy steel base and locks on the wheels, the Flip-N-Go Table's durable build helps it better withstand daily use in an ever-changing environment and retain its clean, professional look for longer.
- MANAGE CORDS AND CABLES. An open channel on the perforated modesty panel below the tabletop assists in collecting some of the computer cords and power cables that start to add up when teams get together, helping encourage a cleaner, more organized meeting area.
- STYLE COUNTS. Select a color for the tabletop from one of four sophisticated options to coordinate with the aesthetic of your space. Next, choose a silver or black steel base to finish the look. Finally, order several tables for a cohesive presentation.
- COMPLETE YOUR CONFIGURATION. Keeping with the theme of mobility and space-saving nested storage, partner your Flip-N-Go Training Table with a couple of Safco Valoré Training Chairs for complementary seating that's just as versatile as the work surface.
- ONE TABLE, TWO BOXES. Each Flip-N-Go Table arrives to you in two separate boxes, one for the base and one for the tabletop, so be on the lookout for each.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimal assembly, tables are shipped in two boxes