Safco Products Sphere Standing Desk, Matte Black (LET-1000-BK)
Quick OverviewThe Sphere Standing Desk is a great desk option to help encourage a more active workday. The desktop is made of 13-layer, hard-plywood with three layers of polyurethane varnish on veneers for long-lasting durability. Desktop...
The Sphere Standing Desk is a great desk option to help encourage a more active workday. The desktop is made of 13-layer, hard-plywood with three layers of polyurethane varnish on veneers for long-lasting durability. Desktop tilts from flat to 15 degrees to accommodate for both digital and analog work, as well as to suit personal preference, for an ergonomic working station. It also features a synthetic leather non-PVC material work surface mat for a secure surface to place laptops on. The desk also has two removable cup holders to allow the user to keep coffee, water or other beverages securely nearby. Desk surface is 31"L x 78"W to allow for plenty of working space. This standing-height desk is height-adjustable in ¼" increments from 36-48"H to accommodate a variety of user heights and project needs. Legs are constructed of recyclable aluminum with a powder coat finish for added durability. The Sphere standing desk is available in Matte Black, Glacier White, White Oak or Black Walnut finish to suit personal preference or office decor. Great for use in personal workspaces, open floor plans, home offices or anywhere else a desk is needed.
- Desk top made with 13-layer, 3/4" hard-plywood for strength
- Topped with 3 layers of polyurethane varnish on veneers for added durability
- Laminate finish for a sleek aesthetic that fits into a variety of decors
- Powder coated aluminum cup holders allow user to keep coffee or water securely nearby
- 30"L x 78"W allowing for plenty of work room
- Stylish design makes it great for use in the office, home or school
- Height-adjustable desk base allows user to fit the desk to their personal comfort and height
- Legs made of cast aluminum with a powder coat finish for long-lasting durability and chip-resistance to maintain a sleek look
- Height is adjusted using a German spindle/bevel gear system for quick and easy adjustments
- Hardened steel and aluminum adjustment mechanism that will hold up over long-term use
- Height adjusts in 1/4" increments, with each turn of the handle raising the desktop 1/4"
- Adjusts from 36 - 48" in height to accommodate for a variety of users as well as allowing the user to move positions throughout the day