These slotted-back plastic stack chairs are made with one-piece molded seat and back for a posture-enhancing form. The plastic shell also features three-slots for ventilation, rolled edges and reinforced areas at seat rivet points. Seat is 18" high. Slotted-back design features steel back support for the soft plastic. Welded steel frame includes identical front and rear legs joined to two brackets. The tubular steel back support is welded to the top of the brackets. 1-1/8" diameter, nylon swivel glides on the four-leg chrome base allow easy sliding. Chairs stack eight high.
- Store in space-saving stacks when not in use
- Leads the way in classroom seating
- One-piece molded polyethylene seat and back
- Slotted back design with tubular steel back support
- Seat/Back Color(s): Wine
- Features & Functions: N/A
- Arms Included: No
- Recommended Applications: Education.
Manufacturer: Virco, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 901850
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.virco.com
Product Name: 9000 Series Classroom Stacking Chairs
Packaged Quantity: 4 / Carton
Chair/Seat Type: Stacking Chair
Maximum Seat Height: 18"
Frame Material: Steel
Frame Color: Chrome
Number of Legs: 4
Base Shape: Four-legged
Base Material: Nylon
Features: Stackable,Ventilation,Reinforced,Rolled Edge
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- This item ships from our closest distribution center with stock.
- Item Ships in 1 business day
- Item Delivered in 1-5 business days
- This item is returnable under full return policy
- Item must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- All returns are inspected before a refund is issued
- Damages and Defects must be reported within 48 hours of delivery